Genoa & Portofino Day Trip with Boat Cruise from Milan
The biggest medieval town in Europe, Genoa maintains the charm of the ancient maritime republic. The Ancient Harbor, renovated in 1992 by the architect Renzo Piano, and the labyrinth of narrow alleyways in the old town are just two of the many attractions of this city. On arrival in downtown Genoa, a professional guide will show you the heart of the city on an inspiring walking tour.
After free time for lunch (cost of lunch not included in tour prices), visit the colorful village of Santa Margherita Ligure on the Tigullio gulf, nicknamed the Dolphins Gulf due to the large school of dolphins often spotted there. Here you'll embark a mini-cruise to the charming fishing village of Portofino, a half-moon shaped seaside village whose beauty has been narrated across the millennia by writers and poets such as Guy de Maupassant. The journey ends with the return by boat to Santa Margherita, where the bus will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
Please Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
(Milan Hotel Pick-up, Per Person):
Tour / Activity Details
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required to operate. Tour price does not include hotel pick-up, but that option is available as an Add-On during checkout. Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs. Rates are shown in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- Travel by GT coach with air conditioning
- English-speaking guide
- Guided tour of Genoa
- Visit to Portofino
- Boat trip from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- Hotel pick-up (unless selected as optional Add-On)
- Food or beverages
- Optional shopping expenses
- Optional gratuities
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour price does not include hotel pick-up, but that option is available as an Add-On during checkout. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.